Power My Fencing is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors, being transparent about cookies, how they are used and also complying with the law.
Information We Receive & Process
In running and maintaining our website, we may receive and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access – Such information includes traffic data, location data (IP Anonymization) and other communication data such.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – For example, when you register on our site – Which would include your Name and Email address and can be requested by the registered user at any point by contacting us. The account can also be deleted upon request by the user at any time.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means – Name and Email address which is not stored or kept in any way and is used solely for responding back.
- Commenting on our site – Name and Email address is required to post a comment, this data can be deleted or requested at any point by the user by contacting us.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes to:
- Provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- Provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- Inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Other 3rd Party Cookies Used:
- Google Analytics (Anonymized IP) for website traffic analytics and stats.
- Clicky (Anonymized IP) for website traffic analytics and stats.
- Wordfence for website protection and security.
These applications are used solely for monitoring user interaction with the site and for security reasons only.
You can opt-out of any of these cookies at any point on our wesbite.
Storing Your Data and Information
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union or United States for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree (You can opt-out) to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Requesting Your Information and Data
We do not collect or store any Personal Identifiable (PI) information of any of our visitors on our site. The data and information we have is mentioned above.
If you would like us to send any information or data we have about you (the user), then please contact the data controller below (us).
We will export and fully disclose anything we have any the user at your request.
We are the data controller of this website, anything that leads to outside the website is not in our hands, and you should seek the appropriate controller in such case.
Controller Contact – email@example.com